Stay with us and appreciate our Inverness Accommodation
Situated in the Crown residential area The Corriegarth belies its 1840 origin as one of the city’s oldest private hotels. It is now a vibrant and friendly Inverness Inn where you can appreciate some fine Highland hospitality:
• 6 en-suite rooms with all that you expect including flat screen TVs
• A good value range of pub classic dishes, enhanced each day by a selection of speciality dishes, particularly West Coast Mussels
• We are particularly keen to celebrate locally brewed ale and look after our cask conditioned ales with a great deal of care and attention
• Inverness is the starting point for a huge variety of Highland activities
• Although in a quiet residential area you can be in the city centre within 5 minutes
We look forward to seeing you soon!